Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Bentos

Phew, no more campaign ads!! What a country we live in. Later on, I'll post Lindsay's pictures from Grant Park. So wish I could have been there!


Here are the bentos I did this week. Annie got to use my box this week. Thought it was better than letting it sit in the drawer!

MONDAY

On the left, apple flowers and a container of caramel dipping sauce.  On the right, a flower shaped egg topped with paprika surrounded by carrot flowers on top of a bed of a homemade pasta salad.

TUESDAY
My heart was in the election today!  In the bottom are heart apples and dried fruit.  In the top are heart carrots and fishcakes surrounding a heart shaped homemade chicken salad topped with a dried fruit heart.  Hope the heart wins!

WEDNESDAY

In case you don't know, I love bunnies!!  This is pretty straight forward but I'll tell you anyways.  On the left is a bunny cheese sandwich and half an orange.  On the right are Annie's (the company not the kid) bunny fruit chews nestled next to a bunch of bunny fishcakes.

0 comments: