Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughts of Easter


Bunnies (yes again), grass and eggs in this bento made me think of Easter. I don't know if Annie will peel the eggs and eat them, we'll see. I just really liked the way they looked in their shells, without which, that bottom row would really have been very... tan! Blueberries and Kiwi on the top, tomato slices and bunny cheese in the middle, and quail eggs and dumplings on the bottom. Eat well Annie!

And just a little insight to my insanity, can you see the difference between this picture and the one above? After I took the pictures, I, in all my analness, found it necessary to make a change. Of course, during that change, I slightly and unintentionally moved things in another spot. There was only a short pause as I tried to decide which picture to use. Now, be glad your thought processes aren't like mine, haha!

0 comments: