Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All's well that... Well almost all well

She did it, Nissa got well enough to finally return to school yesterday! She really had me worried there for a little bit. On our way into the building Nissa said, "It feels like the first day of school all over again." Then she saw one of her friends and the two of them grinned the largest grins at each other and just giggled and giggled. It was so nice to see Nissa so happy again. Anyway...

It's bentos for both girls again. I think a lot of the items in here are recognizable but just for the heck of it, I'll explain it all. They both have basically the same items; mini fresh mozzarella balls, dill tomogoyaki (japanese omelet), carrots, sugar snap peas, kiwi and mini orange slices. Annie has the addition of kalamata olives. I also put a princess pick into Nissa's but for some reason I didn't take a picture... my brain is kind of mush after all this sickness. Oh, another little Nissa tidbit, this morning she grabbed her lunch box and looked hard at it and then at me and said hopefully, "did you make me a halloween bento?" She's back!

0 comments: