Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crunchy, Not Crunchy

You know, I forgot to warn Annie about the wine grapes in this bento. She has been asking and asking about them ever since they showed up at the coop so I finally got some to surprise her. I had Norby try them since I'm in the middle of a three hour glucose test that required I fast last night and he warned me of the seeds and slightly sour taste. I only put a few in but hopefully she'll survive. So that's the middle tier, local organic wine grapes and strawberries, "not crunchy". The top tier has Annie's Homegrown Sour Cream and Onion Bunnies and some Baked Snap Peas, "crunchy". The bottom tier has Kamaboko (pressed fish) slices, "not crunchy", with carrot and cucumber leaves, both "crunchy". I have to say, I really like these three tiered Bentos!

0 comments: