Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hippity Hoppity

So many bunnies and one hello kitty. It's fairly obvious that I love rabbits and so, with the insanely warm weather today (that is not a complaint, seriously), it was time for a springy bunny bento. The top tier has Annie's Cheddar Bunnies crackers, half a bunny egg sitting on some bunny food (carrots), kiwi rabbits and some grapes. The other tier has another half bunny egg on bunny food and a soba noodle salad with a carrot rabbit on some chive grass. Finally, we made it to Tomidachi yesterday and got a couple of these cute little hello kitty containers. This one is filled with some pirate booty. It will forever remind me of the night I "lost" my new iPhone 4 in less than 30 minutes of it's purchase. I sure hope that busgirl really needed the money for a good cause. Anyway, here's to Monday and smiles!

0 comments: