Friday, October 7, 2011

Sidekick

I have a shortcut option that I've taken a lot this year already. It's called a thermos! Yes, I know, they've been around forever but I've only used them for Annie when absolutely necessary. However, having been so sick this past week, I realized that their thermoses are my friends. I also love Annie's (the company, not the kid) ravioli, bunnie Os and Mac & Cheese for the easiest shortcuts ever. The girls love it too as a change. So, I couldn't just send them off with a thermos without some sort of side item too so here it is! You might not be able to tell from the picture but those are mini pears, about the size of plums. I put them in my Onigiri bento box and they fit perfectly. The bottom container are some sliced cucumbers and carrot hearts. It was really a quick lunch but not as quick as when I just add an apple and milk to the bag. Those are my easiest days of all.

0 comments: